Custom-Made Hand Forged Knife
Build Your Own Functional Knife
Your custom-made knife begins its life in Madison, Wisconsin. Our team started making knives in Pakistan in the early 90’s and carried it forward in the late 90’s when we moved to the States. The original forge in Pakistan still runs today and produces quality damascus steel which we use here to create custom knives for you. Your knife's exact crafting methods will depend on your selections though you can expect the utmost attention to detail paid to every aspect of its creation.
Your Knife Options:
- Hand Sharpening: Unsharpened for safety or Hand Sharpened to a Razor’s Edge.
- Blade Material: Choose from 1095 Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, or the famed Damascus Steel.
- Blade Style: Create the perfect blade shape according to your needs.
- Handle Material: Choose from a variety of wood or synthetic materials to make the base of your handle.
- Sheath: Black and brown genuine leather sheaths with either horizontal or vertical carry.
- Blade Edge: Pick from either the clean cutting plain edge grind or the hardy serrated edge for tougher cuts.
- Engraving: Have a custom symbol, your name, or personal phrase engraved on the blade/handle to really make it your own.
- You may also request customization that is not listed if you don’t find what you are looking for on this page. Please feel free to contact us with your request.
Your knife is hand-made, forged, and assembled by masters of the craft, as such, the process usually takes 4-5 weeks.
The price starts at $189.99 with free shipping for a 1095 high carbon steel knife and can vary depending on the options selected. If you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team via live chat, through email, or call us toll-free at 1-844-644-6686.
How to place your order:
- Select your preferred options from the dropdown/checkboxes
- Click 'Add to Cart'
- Write us a note if you have any additional requests